Well, here we are. 4 weeks left to ‘O’ Levels. And here I am blogging. Well I guess I can’t really help it, because I’m a procrastinating little bitch. So, I want to find a way to, well, motivate myself to keep going on like I have been before Prelim 2 and Prelim 1, i.e. actively revising and practicing.
4 years ago, to get the then P6 me’s ass off the AS, AQ and Pendragon Forums, I came up with a list of things that I could do after PSLE, then throwing my laptop under lock and key. I did it about 6 months prior to PSLE, and when it finally ended, I worked my laptop so much that it literally died 2 days after PSLE ended. Hard disk failed, on top of video card getting fried. And if I’m not wrong, the exhaust fan got too rusty as well.
In order to counter that, I’m going to do it only ONE month before ‘O’s. So it’ll be about 2 months before I reopen it. Hopefully nothing fucks it up or anything.
Anyway, I’m gonna list down the stuff I’m gonna be able to look forward to after ‘O’s. And, surprise surprise, maplestory and anime~
1. Train Soul Master, Wind Breaker, Striker, and Angelic Buster to 120, and (hopefully) Zero to 180, if Zero is released within this year.
2. Watch the following anime:
Accel World Angel Beats! Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Ano Natsu de Matteru Black Lagoon The Legend of Korra – Book Two (not technically an anime, but if it was made in Japan it would be one, so whatever.)
- Carnival Phantasm (Only after the Fate/ series)
Clannad Clannad After Story
- Code Geass – Lelouch of the Rebellion
Cowboy Bebop Danganronpa: The Animation
- Date A Live
- Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya
- Fate/stay night
- Full Metal Panic
- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
High School of the Dead Guilty Crown
- Gurren Lagann
Kara no Kyoukai 7- Murder Speculation Part 2 Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue
- Kill la Kill
- Kyoukai no Kanata
- Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Shingeki no Kyojin Steins; Gate Sword Art Online
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
- Rebuild of Evangelion
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time The Disappeareance of Haruhi Suzumiya The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya The World God Only Knows The World God Only Knows II The World God Only Knows: Goddess Saga To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
3. Playing CS:GO with Remus ‘n’ bots (and then hopefully against other players).
4. Starting on the bigass MineCraft project Jet, Yuan Shan and I have discussed about for a long time.
5. 2IT Class Chalet! (If there isn’t one I’m gonna murder someone)
6. Clique/4HM Chalet (The former if we can get enough people to be willing to pay, the latter if we can get the class just a tiny tad more bonded)
7. NCC Annual Camp (I’m not actually going to be organizing it or whatever, but it’s gonna be my own part’s turn to go from Part B to Part C. Got to be there, no?)
8. Actually fucking exercising (running, pushups, situps, and the like. Not really like going to the gym and working out, just basic exercise that make sure I don’t get high blood pressure at 25)
9. (Hopefully) Restarting my Taekwondo training. Since I’m gonna be 16, I wanna try aiming for a 4th Dan sometime. Might be able to earn some decent part-time dough if I manage to go to University.
10. Getting back the results I want.
That’s that. (So far). From time to time, if I ever need the motivation to study, or to practice, this post, right here, is where I’ll go.